[a rebloggable post of past advice from followers]
On the computer
- F. lux creates a lovely warm glow between sundown and sunup that is supposed to not mess with your sleep cycle the way a normal screen will.
- Listen to calming music
- watch tv shows or listen to podcasts that are non-triggering. Simply hearing a familiar voice or seeing familiar faces can help
- chat/skype with a friend. Talk about what is on your mind.
In your room
- put a nightlight in your room or leave a lamp on
- build yourself a nest of pillows, blankets, and/or stuffed animals
- Melatonin, a sleep supplement, is available for purchase in most health food and drug stores without a prescription
- sedative herbs like valerian root (can be found in teas but is also available in “herbal supplements”)
- Celestial Seasonings teas makes a “sleepytime” tea which is great if you need to relax or go to sleep
- Make a list of what is worrying you and place it somewhere so you will find it the following morning
- take a warm bath or shower and scrub yourself clean
- get a little food in your stomach
- count backwards from 1000 by 7s
feel free to leave a message in our ask box and we will update the list :]
1. The world is trying to keep you stupid. From bank fees to interest rates to miracle diets, people who are not educated are easier to get money from and easier to lead. Educate yourself as much as possible for wealth, independence, and happiness.
2. Do not have faith…
I love how Tumblr teaches us how to be perfect criminals.
Also, if you’re burying a full body, make sure you bury them vertically. Satellites orbiting earth look for holes that are approx. 6ft long because that’s suspicious. Ideally though, drain your body of fluids in a tub ((mix fluids with bleach and let them soak before draining and take precautions to keep your house from smelling like death from your sink and whatnot. Draining the body also keeps decomp at bay a bit and makes it easier to portion)) and cut it to bits. It’s easier to bury a head than a whole body, and takes less time so you don’t have to tell your neighbors, “Oh, I’m night gardening!”
Also, if a dog happens across it, it’s more likely it will devour a single body part than all of your ex-husband.
Another method is to put it into a septic tank. They’re a plethora of bacteria, and the smell of waste covers the smell of decomposition very well.
You should also destroy all teeth, massacre the face and burn fingerprints/remove finger tips to keep from identifying by anything other than DNA.
…I didn’t come up with these ideas, just what I’ve gleaned from reading on the internet.
i used to joke about Tumblr teaching us how to get away with murder, but fuck, man
the thing is when i see this i want to go kill a man just because i have the knowledge
Remember when you’re at the crime scene to wipe down all surfaces and then take the victims hands and touch things with them. Pick up cups and run the hands along table tops. A room with zero fingerprints is very suspicious.
If you live near the ocean you can drain the body and cut up the cadaver into small pieces then mix it all together with fish parts and dispose of it easily by pretending to chum the water for fish and sharks. Actually do chum the water a bit before dumping in your victim to be sure there are plenty of hungry fish around. Stick around and fish for a while so anyone who happens to see you won’t get suspicious. This way you don’t have any body parts lying around waiting to be dug up and identified. Plus you might catch a marlin or something.
PLUS YOU MIGHT CATCH A MARLIN
also don’t forget to clean blood on low surfaces (like the lower edge of a wall or bath tub), dark spaces (like under tables or corners) and between tiles or any loose crevices and such because that’s where the police will check first for blood because people often forget to clean it
this is obvious but I’m keeping it so I don’t forget
Once the gentleman has been manipulated into position, the lady may proceed with her intended mission. But whether the objective is to steal some secret prototype off his personage, or place a wooden hair stick through his heart, be certain it is done without wrinkling your dress.
This is very important.
well there you have it, a set of pretty useful study guides for calculus AB or the first semester of calculus BC.
and my pen started to die near the end which is why i suddenly started using green ink.
who does this
Swedish Viking Reenactment: Vendelrus
Vilhelm’s gallery is amazing! The historical clothing looks like photos from the past and it makes me want to cry, that’s how awesome I think it is Q_Q
Finally finished the paper heart instructions and redid the stars! Also finished the printing layout so they can now go out into orders :D! Made for my Etsy shop, ThePaperNebula.
Now to redo my business cards.. haha ;n;